KIX Collaboration Framework
KIX stands for eXtensible Integrated Knowledge.
KIX is a distributed decision support framework for collaborating stakeholders
KIX is designed to provide strong work flow support during decision making in collaborative situations. Thus KIX is intended to become a pervasive tool for decision support, when the details of the decisions are of considerable importance.
Typical application areas for KIX are:
KIX is based on RDF triple database technology.
KIX is distributed by MetaAgility through open source (see also the KixFw open source project page at SourceForge).
For more information on KIX see
- the KIX overview,
- the KixFw project at SourceForge,
- the KixFw presentation website at SourceForge,
- some KIX screen shots at SourceForge,
- the KIX installation instructions at SourceForge,
- the KIX white paper at SourceForge,
- the KixFw repository for KIX sources,
- the KixFw blog,
- KixFw at OhLoh,
- KixFw at SourceWell,
- and the MetaAgility Software Distribution page.
KIX - the federated collaboration
and knowledge integration tool.
Back to the Business Agility and New Technology